Miss Abroad is a fast growing travel blog, created in November 2016. My goal is to inspire and help travelers. Along the way I share travel advice, destination insights, hotel reviews and tips for solo female travel. Find out more details about Miss Abroad.
With a degree in tourism, I have a strong background in the hospitality industry including expierence in working in hotels and for hotel online booking platforms. Check out my LinkedIn for more information.
I am open to work with companies and brands of all shapes and sizes that would be of interest to my readership.
Partnership/sponsorship can include:
- Press trips to promote a destination
- Hotel/hostel reviews
- Airline reviews
- Reviews of day or multi day trips & tours
- Travel gear and travel product reviews
- Travel app testing and reviews
- Restaurant and bar reviews
- Adventure activities reviews
I will share my honest expierence with my audience through articles on my website and through my social media channels.
- Plan and arrange trips in exchange for a small fee. I only do this for destinations that I have personally visited to be able to bring in my expierence at best. To know which countries I have visited so far, please check out my map.
- Advertisement and Banner Ad’s (I am very selective and only include products I personally love, because I like to keep my website easy to read and navigate for my readers).
- Guest Post’s
- Social Media marketing